COVID-19 update 23.3.2020
NZ now has increasing cases of COVID-19 and we need to work together as a community to limit the spread of the disease and keep our most vulnerable community members safe.
PLEASE NOTE THAT INFORMATION IS CHANGING HOURLY AT THIS STAGE AND WE WILL UPDATE YOU AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE
BELOW ARE OUR CURRENT STRATEGIES TO MANAGE THIS EVOLVING SITUATION
To do this we are having to make some changes to how we care for you over the next few months. We are also encouraging those who are over 70 years or those with certain medical conditions who may be vulnerable to practice social distancing and stay at home.
- Please don’t turn up to the clinic unannounced. We need you to RING AHEAD and speak with a member of our team to arrange how we can best help you.
- It is important that we limit the number of people waiting in our clinics. You will be offered a phone consultation in the first instance. If a physical examination is needed, a nurse or doctor will talk to you before booking this in.
- If you do have a face to face appointment, you may be asked to wait in your car until your doctor or nurse is ready to see you.
- Normal charges will apply for phone and face to face consults.
- For appointment requests, please call us.
- You can continue to order repeat prescriptions and view your results online.
- Please note, as there is high usage on the portal during this time, the website may be running slow.
- Flu vaccine season is upon us and as part of keeping you well, we will streamline our flu clinics so you are seen away from the main waiting areas of our clinic, and your wait after the vaccine is as short as possible.
- At this stage, we are only able to vaccinate those who are over 65 years or who have certain medical conditions.
- There has already been huge demand for these vaccines from those at highest risk. We are working hard to ensure all patients get timely access to a flu vaccine.
- You can continue to order your regular medications through Health365.
- In some cases, prescriptions may be issued without needing to see the doctor as frequently as previously.
- We will not be issuing scripts more than 4 weeks in advance. There is no need to stockpile medications.
- We prefer that you do not come in to the clinic to collect your prescription. Please let us know what pharmacy we can fax it to.
- Our phones are extremely busy at this time. We are working through requests as promptly as we can. We appreciate your patience
PAYMENT FOR SCRIPTS AND CONSULTS ONLINE
- Where possible, we request that payments are made via online banking. If you do not have access to online banking, please let our team know.
- Invoices will be emailed to you, or sent via text or post, with our bank account details and payment instructions included.
If you have general queries regarding travel or coronavirus, please visit the dedicated Covid-19 website https://covid19.govt.nz/ or call Healthline on 0800 358 5453
新西兰关于冠状病毒预防情况更新Stoddard Road Medical 诊所强烈建议我们病人遵行国家卫生部网站上的最新通知。情况在随时变化， 所以请用以下的连接 Link，我们也会尽力更新我们的网站。
- 在过去14 天，您和您现在同住的人去过中国？
- 在过去14 天，您和您现在同住的人有直接接触过冠状病毒患者？
那么就请您打电09 621 0387 Stoddard Road Medical 诊所来咨询如何管控潜在的感染发作。请一定要先打电话询问，不要直接来诊所，以免使其他病人有感染病毒的危险。
如果您对以上两个问题中的一个回答是“是的”，并且自己很不健康，特别伴有发热，咳嗽， 请立即拨打健康专线0800 3585453，或Stoddard Road Medical 诊所来咨询有关的医疗方法，治疗可能在Stoddard Road Medical或在奥克兰的某个医院，所以有可能一定先打电话。
Flu Vaccination 2020
Eligibility criteria for FREE seasonal influenza vaccination for 2020:
- Pregnant women (any trimester)
- People aged 65 years and older
- People aged under 65 years with any of the medical conditions listed here.
- Children aged 4 years or under who have been hospitalised for respiratory illness or have a history of significant respiratory illness
- This eligibility criteria includes children aged 6–59 months (under 5 years) who were hospitalised with measles
- Non-funded flu vaccines (for patients not in the categories above) – Current estimated time of availablily is 13th April – But please check this website for updates on the date of availability
Booking appointments online, checking results online and requesting script online now available.
Talk with our receptionists.
At Stoddard Road Medical Centre we focus on you and your health. From the moment you join our general practice we will use all our knowledge, skill and experience to provide you and your family with the best quality health care available. We pride ourselves in striving for continuous improvement and excellence in healthcare and are always looking to incorporate new innovations and advances in knowledge into our practice.
We are passionate about general practice and are committed to working with you to keep you healthy, to find out what is wrong when you are sick and to give you the best possible treatment.
We have looked after many generations of families from hugely diverse ethnic backgrounds and we value this traditional relationship.
Health 365 is a new online service that gives patients easy access to their health information to book appointments, request repeat prescriptions and view laboratory test results.
Check out our STANDARD FEES for enrolled and casual patients.
Under 14s are FREE if enrolled with us.
Stoddard Road Medical Centre (SRMC) has provided medical care to generations of Mt Roskill residents and prides itself as having a focus on quality, innovation and continuity in health care. We have been voted ProCare’s “Practice of the Year” among 180 clinics as well as being an accredited Cornerstone practice.
- 8am – 6pm